Speech-friendly alsa mixer (sam) released, testers needed

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Apr 11 10:53:17 EDT 2019

Hi, Willem:

This looks really cool. It's going to take me a little time to get it
put together as I have some commitments the next couple days that will
take time. But, I wanted to acknowledge your email right away.

I will definitely follow through on this. This sounds like a really
useful tool. And, you're correct that I have a handful of devices handy!
<grin>

Best,

Janina