Speech-friendly alsa mixer (sam) released, testers needed

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Apr 10 07:02:32 EDT 2019

Hi Chuck,
I think you should install the module again, specificly for python2.
If you like, install from the tar file for which I gave the link.
When you then call setup.py, just also call it with python2 setup.py etc.
It installs under /usr/local, so will not distroy your other
distro-installed one.
Regards, Willem