Pasting with speakup+8 leads to kernel crash

Zahari Yurukov zahari.yurukov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:00:53 EDT 2018

Hi,
When I use the paste command  (speakup+8) the whole system crashes.
This is for some time now,  but I haven't used speakup for a while, so I don't know exactly when it has started.
I use Fedora 27 64-bit with kernel 4.15.10.
I see how it all brakes and there are system messages displayed on the screen, but I can't read them, nor can I find them in the logs.
I hope you can reproduce it, otherwise I could try harder reading them or finding them in the logs.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari