Devuan 2.0 ASCII Stable available

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sun Jun 10 22:14:15 EDT 2018

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 08:52:30AM -0500, Rob wrote:
> How does one invoke services such as BRLTTY or speakup on the install images? Is it done the same was the standard Debian images? That is, USB displays are detected automatically and you press the letter S to get speech at the boot menu?

Yes. Pressing s and enter will bring up software speech with the first
message asking the user to select a language for the installation,
just like in debian. I don't have a usb braille display, but since I
believe brltty is setup to autodetect those by default, it should come
up as well as far as I know.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net