command line password managers

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Dec 3 09:15:17 EST 2018

I am hoping to move to  using pass:

https://www.passwordstore.org/

I like that's fully cli driven. I like that you can store passwords ina
git repository, and that the password storehouse is encrypted using
gpg2.

There are clients available for multiple operating environments
including Android, though I've no notion how accessible any of the gui
clients are.

The only reason I'm not using pass now is that I ran into problems
trying to update my gpg keys last time I tried to tend to this chore.
Perhaps I'll try again over the hollidays.

Janina