Please take this screen reader survey.

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 14 20:54:47 EDT 2017

Greg,
My wife took a look and straightened me out
What is there, after "other" is the bottom of a "legend" box made of
underlines
There is a top to these boxes above the "no response" or what ever is at the
top of choices for each question.
and I think  pipe signs along the left and right edges of these boxes.

I'm so used to seeing underlines as edit boxes, and wasn't familiar with the
legend box that I jumpped to an incorrect conclusion.

But I think you'll aggree that not allowing input of "other" choices in many
questions
in this survey biases it against the linux choice.   It means they have to
pay attention to the comments section.

Since similar problems with previous years surveys havn't resulted in
changes, I'm not convinced they are prepared to care.

Tom Fowle