[OT] Devuan Jessie 1.0.0 is out

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Sun May 28 06:09:47 EDT 2017

Hi:

Is the installer accessible as well?

On the official Debian netinst iso one simply press 's' on the boot
promt to start speech.
Speakup is also configured to start automatically on the newly installed system.

I don't like systemd, so Devuan is interesting if installer is working
as on official Debian and that Devuan also contains all packages
included in Debian main, contrib and non-free.

Thanks,