First post, re vm / speakup / debian?

Terry D. Cudney terry at ocean.cudneys.ca
Sat Jun 17 19:38:41 EDT 2017

Hi all,

   Been lurking on this list for a  long time, so here comes a question:

   Kirk tells me that some of you are using virtual machines with speakup.

   Which vm works best? kvm/qemu? vmware? virtualbox?  other?

   Target system is debian, on a asus laptop i7 64-bit, 8GB ram 1TB hdd.

   I have need to run windows 10, currently dual-booting with uefi/gpt, but want t+o run in a vm on this system.

   Also, curious about possibility of running android development in the same vm environment.

   Any suggestions/observations/experiences are very welcome.

TIA,

 --terry

--
Name: Terry D. Cudney