speakup USB support will be in linux 3.13

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 11 08:39:10 EDT 2017

Hi, Samuel:

This is exciting news, but a quick clarification, please ...

I presume you mean the 4.13 kernel? Not 3.13?

Second, do you want that output once 4.13 is released? Or is it useful
now, i.e. I'm currently on a 4.11 kernel.

Lastly, where shall we send output? I presume it would be easiest to
parse the output if attached, rather than as inline. And, I wonder
whether we want that on list?

My thought was to attach two text files. One with, and without the
synth.

Thanks very much to you and everyone who has worked on this. I'm very
delighted and looking forward to using a hardware synth again.

Janina