speakup USB support will be in linux 3.13

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Jul 11 04:59:24 EDT 2017

Hello,

Just to let people know: Okash's work on USB support is currently in the
main Linux tree, which means it will be in Linux 3.13.

I'm then realizing: among synthesizers which have native USB plugs (i.e.
don't need an external converter), are there some which have specific
USB IDs?

Put another way: owners of synthesizers with native USB plugs, could you
send us the output of lsusb? (ideally, one with the synth plugged, and
another with the synth unplugged, so we easily see what line changes).

Samuel