DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sun Apr 30 20:42:21 EDT 2017

If I may jump in here ... When using the bns, I have to issue the
silence command (numpad-enter) once if speaking a single line, twice
if speaking a large block of text. I have had to do this since I can
remember, certainly a number of years before Okash's patches. Using
read to end is something I didn't test until John mentioned it. When I
do speakup+r, I just get a beep from my pc speaker, and nothing
else. I've looked through the speakup help provided by speakup+f1, and
don't see an option for read to end. I'm using the kernel I reported
my recent tests with using Okash's speakup patches. I also am inside a
text editor where I can use the arrow keys to move around.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1