Enabling Speakup in Vinux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 20 01:34:41 EDT 2016

Larry,
did you try  joining the vinux support forum  from your inbox?
you do not need to log into google groups to reach groups there.
instead send a blank email here.
vinux-support+subscribe at googlegroups.com
You will  be sent a confirmation email, just as if you joined a yahoo
group.
Just tried it myself and it worked, although I am not going to join.
Hope this is helpful,
Karen