Intro, and, first question

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Mon Nov 21 17:47:34 EST 2016

Not too much of an issue since am sort of hard-coding the recording
command in my python code, but, seems like if you run through the amixer
command, which might try to bring up a GUI dialogue, then you can do
things like specify the default device, etc., but, like said, not too
much of an issue since, among other things, my python code sort of
offers longer, more detailed commands to then be executed in
succession/combination, using the subprocess.call() function.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA