Linux on access technology

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Tue May 31 02:42:36 EDT 2016

Profitable for non-profits is a project that succeeds in interesting the
donors who fund the organization, or if the sales produce enough profit.

The main difference between for-profits and non-profits is that the
non-profits cannot retain earnings for reinvestment, so they have to get
rid of profits by paying board members and executives or spending on
capital equipment.

Some non-profits are running over with money that they have to spend.  If
one of those is around, get them interested.

Have fun,

David