Desiging a case (was: Access Technology)

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:46:21 EDT 2016

Hello,
If you have a little money you can do the following:
Get the following:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/eora-3d-high-precision-3d-scanning#/

create a case using clay and scan it. Have a sighted person look over the
result and make sure it is what you want, print it, then you can get the
pie and some buttons, then you can create your own notetaker!
(It would be a prototype but I think it would work).
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>