mail server setup

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 22 09:59:29 EST 2016

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. The start of the spring
semester is always my busiest time. Well, I don't have much to add
anyway. I ran "sa-update --verbose  --channel updates.spamassassin.org"
and it said no updates were available. But that doesn't mean much
because sa-update would have been run automatically earlier today. I
disabled the cron job that ran sa-update each day so over the next few
days, I can check it manually.

PS: I've been busy but I've been having fun setting up a beowulf cluster
for a class on analytics.