Installing Debian with Espeakup

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Jan 14 21:36:13 EST 2016

""Maybe we could make
the installer, when several cards are detected, talk "To use this sound
card, press 0" on card 0, then talk "To use this sound card, press 1" on
card 1, etc., what do people think?"

That sounds like a good idea.  I think the Arch DVD does something like
that when there's more than one sound card.

Al