Installing Debian with Espeakup

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jan 14 20:41:38 EST 2016

Hi, perhaps your suggestion of offering a menu of cards, "to speak on this card, press 0" and so forth would work.
Of course then you may come across the odd issue of when a card is simply not detected, though how often does that happen?

Also, we could go back to the idea that is on the Arch live CD/USB, of having a recorded prompt played on all cards simultaneously, and the user is able to press enter when they hear a beep on the card they wish to use.

Marcel