fedora 22 and Speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jan 1 19:00:52 EST 2016

No, no. If you're installing Fedora from scratch, go with the current
release, Fedora 23.

People have reported success using the Live image to install to a hard
drive. I've never done that myself.

Once you have a working Fedora system, you have cli options for upgrades
to a future Fedora release using either dnf or fedup. But, there's not
an installation system such as GRML, Arch, and Debian provide to assist
installation from scratch.

hth

Janina