i-mscp based mail system setup

Juan Hernandez juanhernandez98 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:49:45 EST 2016

Hi All,

I went the route of using i-mscp.  I followed the instructions on the site
to get it setup.

I have a problem.  Once It was installed, and the setup application finished
successfully, I then from my computer at home, tried connecting to my
server. I could not access it.

I opened lynx on the actual machine, and I could access the admin control
panel with no problems.

My server is accessible since I can ssh to it, and I can open the default
web page on the apache 24 server the debian 'I'm working page'

So when I go to http://subdomain.domain.com - it works and I get the default
page.

When I try and load the admin cp via the domain it gave me at the end of the
setup process:

https://subdomain.domain.com:4443

I get a page not found.

Can anyone on here help me out? Anyone experienced with i-mscp?

I read on the i-mscp website that if the server is running on a virtual
instance, in a cloud provider there might be issues, but I can't seem to
find any pages talking about it and how to fix it.

My hosting provider offers cloud server solutions.  To run my mail server I
just created a debian 8 instance to run it.

Any help will be truly greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Juan Hernandez

Email:  juanhernandez98 at gmail.com

mobile:  (619) 750-9431