eSpeakup Source Tarball

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:41:05 EDT 2016

I am working on writing up a hint for LFS (Linux from Scratch) on enabling speakup, and am now at the part where we install eSpeak and eSpeakup.
I found a download link for the old eSpeak on sourceforge. I am not using espeak-ng, because it is only available on github and you need their client to clone repositories. Since we are installing things before booting into the new system, I want to keep the number of steps as low as possible.
So is there a tarball somewhere for eSpeakup that I can just use a wget command for?
Thank you guys.