Anybody still use YASR

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Tue Aug 23 16:40:59 EDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:55:58PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 07:42:33AM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> > Sorry, but since that one is intended to be a minimal live distro,
> > there is no emacspeak support, at the moment. However, we have plans
> > to put together a slightly fatter live image with full support for
> > emacspeak, festival, and the like. Suggestion and comments are welcome.
>
> The flite package is actually a smaller version of festival, unrelated
> to emacspeak. Together with libflite1 (one of its dependencies), it
> would work out to an installed size of a bit over 20M, and that would
> probably make it too large for the devuan minimal image.

Sorry for the ignorance and thanks for the clarification. I supposed
that the point was to have eflite, that's why I mentioned emacspeak.
20M is not too large for the minimal live image. I would anyway need
from you some advice about which packages are requires in order to
make flite useful.

HND

KatolaZ