Anybody still use YASR

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Tue Aug 23 15:55:58 EDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 07:42:33AM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> Sorry, but since that one is intended to be a minimal live distro,
> there is no emacspeak support, at the moment. However, we have plans
> to put together a slightly fatter live image with full support for
> emacspeak, festival, and the like. Suggestion and comments are welcome.

The flite package is actually a smaller version of festival, unrelated
to emacspeak. Together with libflite1 (one of its dependencies), it
would work out to an installed size of a bit over 20M, and that would
probably make it too large for the devuan minimal image.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1