udev rules to load speakup drivers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Aug 3 15:12:13 EDT 2016

You could probably put that echo command into a script file if you have
sudo running so sudo does not ask for passwords.  And you may be able to
put that into an alias you load in .bashrc too.  Has anyone tried
redirecting stderr to stdout then touching a dt.log file and sending all
stdout output to that dt.log file as dectalk starts up perhaps using
verbose output for dectalk if such an option exists when starting
dectalk up yet?