My speakup mods are here

David david.a.borowski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:17:21 EDT 2016

Firstly, I can't find the lowercasing functions in the kernel
4.5.0 to replace the speakup speciffic version.
If anyone wants to play with modded speakup, you can get it from my
raspberry pi web server at davidborowski.ddns.net.
If you find problems you can let me know.
Also on the pi server I have a nntp news reader I wrote called binger.
Binary news group extracter.
I didn't like the currently available text-based news readers so I
wrote another one.  I also havean app to tune tv/radio cards
if anyone is interested. It is command-line or through a port
and it has timed events so I get up for work every morning.
I just finished puting a raspberry pi in my power braille 40 Someone
on here talked about doing it and I thought they had a really good idea.
There is a README file in the speakup.tgz which documents the differences.