Why I can't recommend Arch or Gentoo

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Tue Sep 22 19:11:10 EDT 2015

I too wanted the talking Arch, and when it did not come up talking, I
considered that it did not like my sound card.
I'm using an Acer laptop.
I also considered trying it on another computer, but when I read all there
was to installing it, I lost interest.
I have installed Linux with the GUI interface many times, sometimes with
accessibility problems, but that aside, it went well and was easy.
I think a GUI interface on the disk would be nice for even installing the
CLI interface.
Glenn