latest version of TalkingArch

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Sep 22 06:12:52 EDT 2015

On 9/21/2015 10:12 PM, Sean Murphy wrote:
> What talking release of Linux would be the best on raspberry
> Pie 2? I do not really care about Gnoe, I am more interested in Speakup and Linux. If Gnome can work, great.

I don't have a Pi, but here are a couple of links:

http://www.raspbian.org/
http://www.raspberry-vi.org/

Raspbian is based on Debian and should work with speech.  You can search the
Speakup list archives for further details.  I read that there was some sound
issue with Speakup, but I couldn't follow the details.  The Raspberry VI
site should be of some help.