Why I can't recommend Arch or Gentoo

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Sep 22 04:34:58 EDT 2015

Well, if you're talking about my email which started this thread, not once
did I mention you specifically.  I, at the time, had no idea you were the
only one answering the support address.  I also mentioned Gentoo in the same
post, so no, it wasn't singling you out.  Please don't try turning things
around and saying I said something I didn't.