latest version of TalkingArch

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Sep 20 15:08:18 EDT 2015

You probably got a corrupted iso.  Even using bittorrent can fail when
satellite connections get used.  That's probably what happened to me with
the last image since I got that one with bittorrent.  I got one that talks
now using wget though. The next bit I'm about to relay is on wifi
connections. So far I can't do it on debian.  Same equpment though using
archlinux and wifi-menu after all was keyed in correctly I was able to
ping google with no problem at all and no ethernet connection either.
Archlinux has the netctl package and debian needs it bad.On Sun, 20 Sep