OT: command line epub reader?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 19 05:47:48 EDT 2015

Personally I love having the rich navigation offered by most epub
readers. I would much rather not convert to plain text files. I'm not
aware of any Linux readers that can read epubs directly and be
accessible too. What I end up doing most times is just take the epub
books and read them with Voice Dream reader on my iOS devices but that
ain't Linux:).