Announcing live test CD version 4

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Oct 17 08:59:04 EDT 2015

I have a wireless connection to a computer running talkingarch, but was
unable to bring wireless up permanently on debian on any of the two
computers I use.  Debian was able to install using the wireless
connection on the amd k8 athelon but post-install I couldn't figure out
how to get wireless up at all.  The acer aspire 5003 notebook acted like
the debian firmware disk didn't have firmware drivers on it when I tried
installing the firmware disk on the acer.  I probably wipe debian off
the acer and replace it with talkingarch just to get the notebook on the
internet after this.