GRML and Speakup

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Oct 4 05:31:36 EDT 2015

Thanks very much.  Do I have to join?  I looked at your pages
(iavit.org/~john/) and got nothing.  See my previous post.  If you can give
me preferrably ssh access or at least rsync, I'm interested.  If you just
want to automatically mirror, that could be fine, but it would probably have
to be with rsync.  I'm not even close to coming up with docs or any kind of
release schedule yet.  Since it's based on Debian testing, packages should
be updated fairly often, but I haven't determined an update schedule either.
  The point is I would need to be able to push updates somewhat often.  I
would probably also need a writable directory for at least a basic web page
and the various images, checksums, etc.