GRML and Speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Fri Oct 2 20:52:14 EDT 2015

Did you verify the checksum/gpg signature/both of the iso before
burning it? Did you verify the disk burned correctly before trying to
boot from it? I assume your pc's BIOS is set to boot from the dvd
drive before booting from the hard drive. I think the grml iso can
also be booted from a usb drive, but don't quote me on that. You do of
course need to be using the full iso here, not the small iso.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1