Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Nov 29 04:53:32 EST 2015

All,

I'm happy to announce that a 32-bit test CD image is now available.  It
should be identical to the 64-bit except for architecture, but as always,
please test thoroughly.  I'll shortly be uploading a list of packages
included.  The download link is here:

http://classicradio.us/iso/livetest32.iso

If you have any problems or suggestions, please let me know.  My contact
information is below.  Thanks very much for your testing.

--
Tony Baechler, founder, Baechler Access Technology Services
Putting accessibility at the forefront of technology
mailto:bats at batsupport.com
Phone: 1-619-746-8310  Fax/SMS: 1-619-627-1696