feasibility of speechdispatcher to dtlk?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun May 24 11:20:09 EDT 2015

Yeah, espeak came out at least 10 years ago so software speech itself
hasn't been the problem for at least that long. And I think it's more
like 15 years. Voxim might have been around even longer than that. You
can still find software synths that are resource hogs but if you use
espeak or voxim, the speech synth itself won't be the problem.