feasibility of speechdispatcher to dtlk?

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sat May 23 22:44:07 EDT 2015

Chris and all,
I'll take a look at the various sources, but I suspect you're correct, I
just can't get it out of my head that soft speech is a big load.
Likely that gnome is slow cause of the load of all that graphics, not
speech.

I was looking at speakup and espeak just in case I upgraded to Jessie and
the dtlk didn't fly.
Thanks
Tom