Where Can I Input this Command?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri May 22 23:56:57 EDT 2015

Well Greg, while I am certainly enjoying a more energetic speech, I did have 1
instance where the rate, pitch, and volume dropped, after arrowing through text.
It has certainly done this for years, but after this drop, the inflection change
was forgotten about-and-I had to become root-and-input that command. So, yes,
while this is really nice, I would love to have Speakup not alter these settings
Is this synth_direct where commands are sent from speakup to this unit? If I had
a way of showing a log of commands to the seller of DecTalk, he says he can
solve my problem. Thanks so much in advance, before I get knocked off Shellworld
again
Hart