Debian upgrade to Jessie

Techswing33 techswing33 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:10:26 EDT 2015

Hello,

I've done a fresh Jessie install. That went fine with speech, I've got
a console distro going that now I'd like to add the mate desktop to
and set it up so I can graphically log in. If anyone has this working
I'd appreciate some tips as I've been over the mate wiki which doesn't
seem to be working.

Thanks.
Dave.