Scrambled Display?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed May 13 13:49:23 EDT 2015

This morning I was trying to solve an issue in xvfb, but in looking in related
programs, as an experiment, I ran "fbtv" it began taking over my current
console-and-slowed down other consoles. Once I exited that program, now on many
of my 23consoles, they are scrambled, with lines from ealier commands sometimes
bleeding in so I cannot adequately review. As an example, I have a 96line
display, but now what is usually on line95 mixes with whats on line96. And reset
only briefly helps. In Speakup, I already tried switching among highlight
tracking, read window, but no luck. So can some1 please inform if there are easy
ways of fixing these displays? I ran a "ps -x" nothing unusual running which I
could kill. Thanks so much in advance
Hart