fakekey.c does not work in recent kernels

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue May 12 16:42:59 EDT 2015

Hi.  I have been trying to fix speakup, so that indexing would work
again in recent kernels -- past 3.6 and after some testing I have
discovered that in fakekey.c the fake down arrow is not moving down at
all, it just stays in the same position.  I did a git bisect and I know
the commit which broke this, but I don't know how to make it work again.

Can anyone help with  this?

Thanks.

How do
you spend it?