mounting iphone/ipod/ipad from command line in linux

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:28:55 EDT 2015

Hmm, Apple iDevices have never appeared as a usb device.
I have only tried it on Windows though.
Last time I connected a iPhone to my computer I could only get access to
the picture stream but not the rest of the filesystem.
I don't have any iDevices now since I've moved over to Android-land.
My Android appears as a usb device on Windows but I've yet to try it on
Linux.