Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun May 10 22:34:52 EDT 2015

I've used namecheap, godaddy, and namesecure. They are all about the
same with respect to accessibility. They all have some glitches but once
you are familiar with the tricks, you can use them. I think namecheap is
the best value because it provides extra services, like dynamic dns, and
charges less. I have not tried any of them with lynks. I've tried them
with firefox and safari.