Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun May 10 13:38:29 EDT 2015

Hi Tony,
speaking only for myself,  the answer is yes.
I do not host my domains and register them with the same service.  still
all of the ones I use   work well with lynx, and in the hosting cases all
of them provide shell based structures that include  updated editions of
lynx, and links.  Plus in one case text compiled editions of elinks.
my domains are all registered with
arvixe.
www.arvixe.com
rates are fine, and I can just call to renew, toll free,  updating
information with lynx  or links as required.
One of my sites is hosted at shellworld.
www.shellworld.net
Admin at shellworld.net
Combines the best of both freebds and Linux  with lynx updated on a
regular basis, and allot of other tools compiled  differently.
As an alternative  three of my domains are hosted here.
www.dreamhost.com
Their shell is based in  ubintu, so does not include elinks.  still I can
keep all of my hosting information up to date, use the control panel for
say creating mailboxes and the like all with lynx, links in some cases.
Dreamhost also provides a *ton* of tools  I have not even tried yet for
sites hosted with them.
if you have questions ask away.
Hope these ideas help,
Karen