Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-speakup at pcdesk.net
Sun May 10 09:32:13 EDT 2015

I don't know about text based browsing support, but I use Hover for my
domain names. I haven't had to use the control pannel in a while, but
the last time I did it was not cluttered and plenty easy to use. IN
fact, that's what caused me to switch to hover in the first place. I
liked the fact I didn't have to ferret around on a web site to find the
options I needed. I also liked the fact they offered private
registrations at no additional cost.
Joe