command line file managers (simple)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jun 30 08:12:24 EDT 2015

Hi, Tom:

Yes, "rm -i" is similar to 4DOS select, and perhaps as good in many
situations.

The advantage to brining up the directory in Lynx is that you can access
most nonexecutables when you aren't sure whether the file is one you
want to keep or trash. I understand Ranger allows something similar, so
it's on my list of things to check out soon.

Thanks, Tony, for the config.Nice to have your guidance on Ranger.

Janina