question about some key commands

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Thu Jun 25 07:57:35 EDT 2015

Nice explanation Greg thanks. I use the spk-f4 more often to silence a
section of the screen I don't want to hear because information in that
section changes to much. I'll often silence the status line in emacs
if I have an active clock, load average etc. I also use it to silence
the status line in clifox or wb so I don't hear every little reference
page they are loading when building the DOM.

Well that's it then, colour me gone!