Using Nano?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:36:39 EDT 2015

Hello,
I'm not sure what did it, but I did everything and then realized my
volume was not up (I can't turn it up in the console). I turned it up
and everything works great.
The desktop is not accessible at all though. I may need to reinstall it
with gnome rather than the default debian tools if I wish to use it.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>