Using Nano?

Derek Roberts bigd.vi.guy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:51:14 EDT 2015

Hi,
Are you sure that's nano you're using? If so, that's one heavily
customized version...
I'm assuming you're asking about speakup's cursors. The speakup review
cursor should automatically be following you. If it's not, hit numpad
* until you hear cursoring on. Any future movements you make with the
editing cursor should move speakup's cursor along with it.

HTH,
KJ4UFX

PS: On the subject of nano, mine lately has this nasty habit of
reading my whole document every time I type something. This is,
naturally, extremely annoying. Does anyone know what broke it and how
to fix? This seems to be something that's come up in recent versions,
but I have no idea what to do for it.

On 6/24/15, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am running both Vinux and debian, so I'm flipping between the two.
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>
> On 6/24/2015 9:34 AM, Tony Baechler wrote:
>> He just installed Debian and has no clue what the heck you're talking
>> about.
>>   Please at least try to be gentle with him since he probably doesn't even
>> know how to install packages yet.  Does Debian even have the learn
>> package?
>>   I've never seen it.
>>
>> On 6/23/2015 8:41 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>>> ex file.sh <enter.
>>> If the file is empty type $a at the colon prompt followed by enter. Then
>>> do
>>> your typing.  To end append put a period character at the colon prompt
>>> followed by enter.  That's the ex editor and is pretty easy to learn.  If
>>> your isp has bad installed you could try running the learn utility on
>>> that
>>> provider.  There are prerequisite lessons to go through these are