My Ranger preferences

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 2 12:15:45 EDT 2015

tony,
Deleting everything from the ./config/ranger directory except ranger.conf
then running ranger gets:
a number of things are "not defined in the defaults" then:
n: 1.5.4, executed with python 2.7.3
Locale: en_US.UTF-8
Current file: None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/core/main.py", line 130, in
main    fm.initialize()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/core/fm.py", line 83, in
initialize
    self.ui.initialize()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/gui/ui.py", line 96, in
initialize
    self.setup()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/gui/ui.py", line 234, in
setup
    self.browser = BrowserView(self.win, self.settings.column_ratios)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/gui/widgets/browserview.py",
line 44, in __init__
    self.change_ratios(ratios)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ranger/gui/widgets/browserview.py",
line 62, in change_ratios
    ratio_sum = float(sum(ratios))
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

ranger crashed.  Please report this traceback at:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=ranger&func=additem

Running Debian wheezie

Don't kill your self over this, I'm still checking out other options.
thanks and sorry
tom