My Ranger preferences

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Jul 1 05:20:39 EDT 2015

I'm just guessing, but try deleting commands.* and see if that helps.  It
could be that my Ranger is older than yours.  I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 if
that matters.  All you should need is rc.conf, so maybe try deleting
everything else.  That's very weird.  I suppose it could also be a Python
problem but I don't see why that would matter.  I'm running 64-bit, but
again, that shouldn't matter either.